How To Bypass Lock Screen on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Some people have different accounts but with the same password. Others are not. Perhaps you have some different passwords for your account and your Smartphone’s lock screen. It is normal if you forget the password to open your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. There are some methods you can do to bypass lock screen on iPhone 7 to restore the password, but you must apply a hard factory reset that will delete all data and information inside your Smartphone. Today, we will give you the solution to unlock the phones without losing your data.
Methods To Bypass Lock Screen on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
There are three methods available to unlock them, read this iPhone 7 Tips to do it.
Method 1: Use iTunes
Follow the simple steps below:
- Connect your Smartphone (iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus) to your computer.
- Open iTunes. Enter the passcode if required. You can try another computer you have synced with your device. Alternatively, you can use recovery mode.
- Wait for the iTunes to synchronize your device and make a backup.
- If the sync is completed, and the backup is finished, choose Restore (Your Device).
- If the Set Up Screen shows up on your device, choose Restore From iTunes Backup.
- Choose your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus in your iTunes. Look the date and the size of each backup. Choose the relevant.
Method 2: Use iCloud
You can use iCloud to deal with this issue as below:
- Visit iCloud.com/find with a different device.
- Enter your Apple ID if required.
- Choose All Devices at the top of the browser.
- Select the device that you want to erase.
- Tap on Erase (Device). This will erase your device and the passcode.
- Restore from a backup, or set up as a new.
- You must connect your device to a Wi-Fi, or cellular network to erase it with Find My iPhone.
Method 3: Use Recovery Mode
A recovery mode can restore your device especially if you never synchronize the device with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud. This method is the solution you can use to erase the device and the password. Below are the steps to follow:
- Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer, open iTunes.
- Force Restart it while it is plugged. To do so, press and hold the Sleep/Wake ad Home Button in ten seconds, do not release it when you see the logo. Do this and hold it so you can find the recovery mode screen.
- You will see Restore or Update, select Update. This will allow iTunes to reinstall iOS without losing your data. Let the iTunes download the software.
Those are the methods to bypass lock screen on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.