How To Add Ringtones on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
If you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, it is possible for you to set custom ringtones on these devices. How to add ringtones on iPhone 7 is easy. It only requires a simple step to create some custom contact ringtones or custom notification ringtones to these devices. Today, we are excited to tell you how you can use your favorite music to make a custom ringtone on both the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Users can add and create custom ringtones on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus because these devices come with Apple’s iOS technology. The ringtones for contacts at this time is even easier than in the previous. It is important to note that both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have different options to add the ringtones for individual contact and custom sounds for text messages.
Guide on How To Add Ringtones on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Here are the iPhone 7 tips and steps you need to set the custom ringtones on both Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Open the iTunes to get the latest version and update it.
- Choose the song that you want to add. Keep in mind that the song will last for 30 seconds.
- Create the start and stop times for the selected song. (Simply, right-click or ctrl-click the song you want to add and choose Get Info from the drop-down list).
- Make AAC version. (To do this, right-click, or ctrl-click to the selected song and choose AAC version).
- Copy the song and delete the old file.
- Change the song extension (To start, select the file’s name. The old extension is “.m4a” and changes it to “.m4r”).
- Add the song file to iTunes.
- Once you sync it to your iPhone, you need to set the ringtone for the final step. (To set the ringtone, choose the Setting app, go to Sound, and click Ringtone. After that, choose your favorite song you want to add).
Now, you can change the specific ringtone for each contact on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus by following the simple steps above. It means other contacts have the standard default sound in the settings, but the customized contact has the custom tune you have set.