How To Take Live Photos using iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Moving pictures are not a new idea. Live Photos allow you to take and share your photos. Live photos are different from video. It is a full-on 12mp of the photo with the duration about 15 seconds. It is a super cool feature that is available on iPhone 7, 7 Plus, SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 9.7-inch of Ipad Pro, and then you can play the pictures back with the 3D touch. Alternatively, you can have a long-press to your iOS device. Here is the complete guide on how to take live photos on iPhone 7.
You can turn the Live Photos on or leave it on, turn it off or only turn it on when you want to use it. It is a great solution to save the battery and to make sure that you have some space on your device.
Live Photos is the combination of 12 mpg of JPG image and ~15fps MOV file that can take about twice amount of your storage. You have to keep your camera in three seconds. It is not a movie or a video. It does not work when you hit the shutter but grabs the photos.
Steps to Take Live Photos on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Below are some steps on how to take Live Photos:
- Open Camera app.
- Select the Live Photo button at the top center just like a set of the diffusing rings. Toggle it on (yellow).
- Take your Live Photo by tapping the Shutter button.
The Live Photo is active with the yellow live label as the alert that it is on. A white live off-label is the sign of inactive. It means that you can use this feature for live selfies. Therefore, you must use this app wisely.
If you have iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, it is easy for you to view a Live Photso. Below are the steps to follow:
- Go to Live Photo that you want to view.
- To invoke the 3D Touch and animate the photo, press it firmly.
For a second, it seems unclear, but it is ready to play.
After taking the Live Photo, you can share it from the standard iOS Share Sheet. It depends on your social services. If they can support the Live Photos, you can share it by following the steps below:
- Go to Live Photo, select that you want to share. Alternatively, tap the thumbnail in Camera, get the Photos app and browse. On the other hand, go to Selfies album and find the best one to share.
- Tape the Share button.
- Tap the Live on the photo.
- Tap the icon of the service to share. It is easy to identify Live Photos. Their label is LIVE.
Those are the complete guide on how to take Live Photos on iPhone 7.